Thursday, June 29, 2006

Turning point

How do people make decisions??
I don't even know anymore.
I used to be much more decisive than I am...
Was I not considerate enough,
thus,
could make decisions quickly based on a few factors?
Perhaps...
I've always thought that I am a considerate person
and that I always think in other people's shoes...
but apparently...
No.
or at least, not enough.
It's time I should really re-evaluate myself,
and the things I do...
and then, make out something about what to do next..
that is, hopefully, beneficial for all parties...
(is that ever even possible?)
this decision is definitely going to make my a huge difference in the rest of my life.....
wish me luck...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

r u moving?
or u r getting married?!!
haha~~~

cookiss said...

Wahaha...
neither ^^
thats why I need to do something about my life cuz i dun wanna be single forever or to stay in japan forever... ;-p