Wednesday, June 17, 2009

My new life

It's been so so long since I wrote on here last...

Well...the thing is, I started a new job last August, and since then, I have been leading an occupied but satisfied life.
I work at an international school with lovely kids and books; I have pre-scheduled holidays so i can plan my holidays to go see new places, go diving; I go to the gym for some short swimming a few times a week, and relax in the sauna after a day of work...

And believe it or not, it's already the last week of work for this school year! I am off to France next Friday to learn French, and in fall, je vais pouvoir parler en francais! j'espere..........

Well...there's an update...for myself...

3 comments:

Dancestar said...

???
I thought Canadians already speak French!!!?

JP - Meow ^-^ said...

Happy for you to update your blog and enjoy your life more! I've to take that step as well. Need to travel around and learn new things. Hopefully I can finally go visit Japan! haa haa

cookiss said...

Dynomite/West (?)
I didnt know you knew about my blog!
Canadians have to learn french, but only the ones on the east coast actually speak some. According to the real french, eastern canadian french speakers sound funny.

John, I know..its been already 5 yrs i am here and you still havent come...aiyayaya...