Sunday, October 08, 2006

I don't like this

Damn...
I hate being influenced so easily...
by the weather, by the people around me,
by work, by everything...
Can't I just care less?
wouldn't that make things much simpler?
It really would but I can't control myself.
Looking into the psychology of some patients...of a kind of disease that I have been interested in since a couple of years back,
I now understand why that kind of disease persists.
Especially in girls.
It is because girls often have few chances to take charge in their lives.
They get affected by their relationships easily because they often put in 101% of their hearts.
They become emotional during "that time of the month".
Heck, they can even get angry more easily just because they are hungry.
With all these factors in their lives affecting them endlessly
With no control over it whatsoever
No wonder people choose the extreme way to gain control.
I would never ever become a psychologist or counselor but
it just gets more and more interesting as the reason becomes more and more apparent.
I would never ever choose that path but
What can I do?
I wish no one would ever have any influence on me
so I can just be myself.

No comments: