Sunday, October 08, 2006

Smell and Music

Finally... Japan has cooled down
and with that, the air has become drier...almost crisp...
so tonight, I had to put on some body lotion...
I used the gift from Lucy...a body lotion with the fragrance of freesia,
a kind of iris.
It was something I used to put on all the time...
so the fragrance was associated to so many...
so many events and people...
Incidentally I was listening to some old music
Those I used to listen to back home
Along with the smell on my body,
they reminded me of all the time I spent with them...
in Bonnie's basement, with him sitting on the floor;
in that Subaru impreza;
in Pearl;
in Cameron;
with Kitty annoying me;
behind the seatbelt with mashimaru;
in Big Head;
too much memories...
Then I started crying...
and couldn't stop for a while...
Why though?
It's not like they were bad memories...
I think I just couldn't bear the fact that I will never be able to go back to relive that time.
I also blame it on the music and the fragrance...
but I didn't wash it off...
I loved the smell and still do...
because of it,
I will always remember those days..

(as long as Crabtree & Evelyn exists!!! :-p)

No comments: