Thursday, October 19, 2006

In Memory of my Banana Republic Sandals

Have you ever owned anything that you developed a "relationship" with?
I don't do that often
but I have definitely developed a connection with a pair of thongs I had.
I got them a few years ago from Vancouver Downtown's Banana Republic.
They had green leather insoles and pink plastic outsoles...super comfy...
and therefore, I wore them soooo often that they died today officially...
They have taken me to sooooo many places, including but not limited to:
Whistler with the 6 brothers
several BBQs at Barnet Marine Park
SFU
Metrotown shopping
Downtown walks
Tokyo walks
Several beaches
Kyoto with Jer and his friends
Hakone
Fukushima volcano and round1
..................
...............
............
.........
......
...
.
I loved them...but..byebye...
I guess this marks the end of a certain period of my life.

No comments: